Use of Contents
With the application submission, the candidate authorizes Dr. Schär Spa, based in Winkelau n. 9, 39014 Burgstall (BZ), and subsidiaries to publish EACH information and material uploaded during the application process on www.glutenfreesummer.com.
Information and material (hereinafter “the contents”) include, but are not limited to the following: nickname, city, age, job, hobbies, favourite gluten-free food, slogan, summary “Why to vote for you”, links to social media channel(s) of applicant, link to application post of applicant, profile photo, thumbnail / preview photo of application post, background photo on application profile.
The candidate also grants Dr. Schär the right to use, free of charge, without limits of time and place, the contents uploaded by the candidate to all purposes that are not in breach of the law. The use of these contents in any way that could harm the personal dignity and integrity is strictly forbidden.
Clarification statement provided in line with legislative decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003 (Privacy Code)
The company Dr. Schär AG / SPA (hereinafter referred to as “Dr. Schär”) with registered headquarters at Winkelau 9, Burgstall (BZ), Italy, spoken for by its pro tempore legal representative, hereby informs you pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code, legislative decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003 (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”) that the completion of this form on your part will bring about the collection and processing of your personal details by Dr. Schär. In particular:
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
– Dr. Schär will process the personal details you supply: receive your application, perform the selection process and notify the outcome to you.
Should you give your permission for the abovementioned processing of your personal details, we would like to inform you that you may refuse all or any of the individual abovementioned purposes at any time. Your application details can be deleted easily and free of charge, by informing Dr. Schär AG / SPA of this in writing (see below, under "Your rights” ").
METHOD OF PROCESSING
– The details will be used by specially assigned people and (formally named) staff responsible for data processing, who use tools and equipment such as recording systems or magnetic, computerized and telematics equipment, which ensure security and confidentiality. The processing of the data can therefore also involve using an automated system to save, manage and telemetrically transmit these details. The databases are in a secure environment. Access to these databases is strictly monitored in accordance with the provisions of the Code.
NATURE OF THE SURRENDERING OF DETAILS
– The surrendering of your personal details and the permission to process them are voluntary.
We hereby notify you that Dr. Schär AG / SPA will not be able to receive your application and perform the relevant selection process and notify the outcome to you if you do not enter your details in the lines marked with * and agree to your details being processed exclusively for the purposes of applying for Schär Glutenfree Summer.
TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE PROCESSED DETAILS
– Subject to the transmissions and distributions which take place according to legal specifications, your details will not be disclosed to third parties.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DETAILS
- The details will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in connection with this, for the fulfillment of all legal obligations.
All personal details which do not absolutely need to be stored for the aforementioned purposes will be deleted or converted into anonymous data as per the legal provisions.
PROPRIETOR AND PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
– The proprietor of the data processing is the company Dr. Schär AG / SPA with headquarters at Winkelau 9, 39014 Burgstall, Italy; the person responsible for data processing within the company is, amongst other people, Mr Hannes Berger. The complete and up-to-date list of persons responsible for processing your details can be obtained directly from Dr. Schär AG / SPA (telephone: +39  473 293 300; fax: +39  473 293 380; e-mail: email@example.com).
– As regards the data you provided, you can exercise the rights granted by Sect. 7 of the Code (here reported in full for your convenience) within the limits and conditions of Sect. 8, 9 and 10 of the Code.
Such rights may be exercised by simply communicating your request to our company, by telephone (+39  473 293 300), or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.